Finite IT Adelaide SA Australia
2 months ago
• Role based in Adelaide
• Fixed Term Contract (12 months) with further extension
• Applicants must to have full working rights in Australia
Finite is an award-winning, Australian-owned ICT recruitment company that specializes in providing expert recruitment services to information technology job seekers and employers. Our focus is on delivering exceptional customer service to both employers and candidates. We work closely with some of the Largest Banks, Telecommunications Companies, Commercial Organizations, State Governments and Federal Government Departments in the country.
We are currently seeking a SQL Database Administrator/Data Analyst to join our client's IT team on Fixed Term Contract (01 Year) based in Adelaide. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing Data Analytical tasks and SQL Integration processes between business systems. You will also support the IT service function within the business by identifying opportunities, making recommendations, and... implementing solutions to improve business processes with regards to Data Capture and Analysis.
• Support the IT function by working with other team members, vendors, and resources to meet day-to-day IT requirements.
• Perform Data Analysis and Data Tasks to meet daily business operational requirements and project requirements.
• Develop integration solutions and provide technical support to ensure seamless system functionality.
• Perform SQL and DBA tasks as required.
• Design, build, and optimize data/database solutions and capacity planning.
• Assist with project deployments and data analysis as required for each project.
• Provide written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills and documenting software integration/implementation setup.
• Maintain and develop integration infrastructure between business systems.
• Advanced level of technical capability with SQL Programming and suite of products (SSIS packages).
• Demonstrated ability and Minimum 03 years of Experience with Microsoft SQL Server stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS).
• Demonstrated ability and Minimum 03 years of experience in Data Analysis (including Data and Process Modelling) Data Integration and Master Data Management.
• High level of written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills and documenting software integration/implementation setup.
• Proven track record working in a dynamic IT team environment.
• Recognised qualifications in the field of SQL server Database Administration and Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or Information Technology.
Desirable (not essential):
• IBM Cognos or Power BI Dashboard/Report writing experience to assist with Data Analysis.
• Familiarity with Pronto ERP system and its support for data analysis.
The position is situated in an office within a Factory setting located in the Industrial Suburb South of Adelaide. The job offers a flexible hybrid work arrangement, which entails working 03 days (office) / 02 Days (WFH).
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for Data Analysis and Database Administration, please APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration by submitting your CV in Word Format. Should you have any questions or queries, please contact Daniel Philip on 08 8224 3830 for a confidential discussion
Adelaide SA Australia
SQL Database Administrator / Data Analyst Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.