Leidos Canberra ACT Australia
2 months ago
The first thing you learn at Leidos Australia is to leave current thinking at the door. Our aim is to make the world a safer, healthier and more efficient place, but we won’t get far using existing ideas. We need incisive minds like yours to weave together information technology, engineering and science skills into practical solutions for the most complex and high risk challenges.
We have a great opportunity for a Data and Reporting Analyst to join our team supporting a key Defence ICT program based in Canberra. Working within a complex multi-vendor environment this role offers challenge as well as the opportunity to take the next step in your career with mentoring and training provided to support you in achieving your career goals.
In this role you will develop and maintain detailed report solutions that allow Leidos to achieve our service level agreements. Your responsibilities will include;
• Develop and manage reporting solutions within the... Leidos reporting tool suite
• Develop user-friendly front-end reports, dashboards and visualisations
• Support report enhancements, changes and answer questions regarding to existing reporting solutions
• Work collaboratively with other teams, handle reporting requests, and training on how to use dashboards.
• Analysis of data sets, identify trends and call out areas to target improvements
• Make strategic recommendations based on data analysis to continuously improve the daily operations within the team
Coupled with you education or experience/combined education, you will have a pro-active and inquisitive approach and be able to demonstrate the following;
• The ability to create clear and professional reports, procedures and other documentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate and present complex data to stakeholders
• High level organisational skills with the ability to complete tasks within agreed deadlines
• Proven ability to work well in teams, as well as autonomously
• Industry specific knowledge and experience is desirable
• Experience in ServiceNow would be beneficial
What you'll love
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.
At Leidos, you will be valued, included and supported. So if you are open-minded and keen to be the difference, we look forward to welcoming you.
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a current NV2 or above Australian Government Security Clearance.
The successful candidate may need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements applicable to this role, and your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
Data & Reporting Analyst Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.