ABC Foods Mauritius Mauritius
3 months ago
Our client is looking for a high calibre candidate for the position of Operations Manager. He/she will be responsible to manage the development of key / large projects. The Operations Manager will report to the Top Management and the board of Directors as well.
The Operations Manager will coordinate people, processes and other stakeholders to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
· Coordinate internal resources and other stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects;
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
· Report and escalate any issues/ obstacles to management as and if needed;
· Manage the relationship all stakeholders (Government, other local authorities, etc );
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
· Coach and motivate the team;
· Implement processes... policies and procedures.
· At least 8 years of experience in a managerial position as project or operations manager role;
· Previous experience managing development of large projects;
· Experience in the tourism sector;
· Affinity/interest in nature, wildlife and conservation;
· University degree in Project Management, Hospitality or related field of study;
· Dynamic candidate with a spirit of entrepreneurship;
· Clear leadership aptitude with a focus on interpersonal skills and building relationship networks;
· Budgeting and analytical skills;
· Business acumen;
Proactive reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate
Factory Manager Mauritius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.