EPAM Systems Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
2 months ago
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are in search of a Senior/Lead Software Engineer (Full-Stack, Back-End Focused) for the engineering team to work on building the world's largest and most fascinating digital library: giving subscribers access to a growing collection of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, documents, and more. In addition to works from major publishers and top authors.
We continually strive for inclusivity and strongly... value diversity. We recognize that everyone has a unique set of work and life experiences and believe that a broader set of perspectives will produce better results for all. Each day provides both opportunities to perform and opportunities to learn. We support others' growth and celebrate our collective achievements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Implement integrations between different services
• Work closely with product and front-end engineers to implement features
• Improve a product used by 250 million people every month
• Help define the application architecture to improve team velocity
• Simplify and streamline the current develop
WHAT YOU HAVE
• 5+ years experience coding in modern consumer-facing web applications
• An appetite for learning and growing professionally
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (we're remote)
• Passion for back-end engineering
• A desire to continuously improve the quality of the applications you work on
• Deep understanding of RESTful API design
• Knowledge of database design best practices for high throughput applications
• Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
• A focus on creating value for our customers
• Ruby, RubyOnRails, Cloud.AWS, Redis, ReactJS, PostgreSQL
• Knowledge-sharing with colleagues all around the world
• Community of industry’s top professionals
• Outstanding career development opportunities
• Regular assessments and salary reviews
• Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
• Internal mobility program
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
Senior Software Testing Engineer Bishkek jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.