African Trade Insurance Agency
African Trade Insurance Agency Accra Ghana
3 months ago
The Accra World Trade Centre Limited (AWTCL), a member of the prestigious World Trade Association (WTCA), a global network, whose membership includes over 320 World Trade Centres operating in almost 100 countries. AWTCL has the mission to integrate Ghanaian businesses into the worldwide alliance of World Trade Centres that provide businesses with services and facilities to make the conduct of international trade easier, faster and cheaper, leading to economic growth and prosperity.
Key responsibilities and duties of the role
Personal Assistance activities
• Proactively managing current task schedules of top management team, updating as appropriate, and ensuring that priorities are identified and dealt with, assisting in the delegation and management of certain tasks, where necessary
• Organizing, coordinating and providing administrative support to internal and external meetings and telephone conferences, including preparing agendas, collating and distributing papers... minute-taking and co-ordination of follow-up actions
• Proactively managing electronic diaries of top management team, and scheduling meetings and appointments
• Taking on projects for the CEO, typing and formatting documents and correspondence, and producing spreadsheets and power point presentations
• Supporting the management and administrative needs of the World Trade Centre, and ensuring the smooth day-to-day running and organization of the administration department
• Filtering and directing all incoming calls/correspondence, drafting responses and providing direct replies on behalf of the CEO and senior management team. Collating and preparing reports, briefings, letters and other correspondence as required
• Drafting internal and external communications to a wide variety of audiences on CEO’s behalf
• Liaising with company secretary, and acting as point of contact on all company secretarial issues and ensuring that company minutes are appropriately filed
• Managing incoming calls, taking detailed messages and where possible providing assistance
• Organizing and maintaining easily accessible paper and electronic files.
General Office Administration
• Working with and providing required administrative support to the entire WTC team
• Deputising for the HR & Administrative Manager and the Front Desk Officer whenever any of them is on leave or in a meeting.
Ad hoc Projects
• Researching and managing ad hoc project work as required on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running and organisation of the WTC business
• Orientation of new staff, keeping track of departmental absence records, preparation of itineraries, booking meeting rooms, posting documents, making travel arrangement, archiving documents, etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree or equivalent
• Ten (10) years’ relevant experience
• Fluency in French and other international languages.
Specific knowledge/experience/qualities required for this role
• PA experience ideally within an executive environment
• A self-starter with a proven ability to proactively manage a variety of tasks
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to liaise and negotiate with all levels of staff, management and external parties
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with excellent organizational skills.
• Energetic and adaptable enabling full, proactive one to one secretarial and personal assistance to the CEO and other senior managers
• Excellent time management skills and ability to anticipate and juggle conflicting demands
• Ability to learn and work with a bespoke database and good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ability to work under pressure, pay attention to detail, and create and maintain accurate paper records.
How To Apply For The Job
Details are available at:
Closing Date: 31 January 2013
Latest African Trade Insurance Agency Jobs In Ghana Accra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.