GroupM Bangkok Thailand
2 months ago
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
• *Reporting of the role**
This role reports to: Finance and Accounting Manager,
• *3 best things about the job**:
1. Be part of the largest marketing services group in Bangkok and worldwide with career growth opportunity
2. Working together with a professional team in a systemic accounting and finance department
3. Work with a collaborative team in a dynamic company
• *In this role, your goals will be**:
• *In three months**:
- In pace with the GroupM’s value proposition and familiar with the company culture
- Able to ensure the client billing is managed with accuracy and punctuality
• *In six months**:
- able to make comments and on the agency’s financial performance and involve in the daily operation of the business and hands on in the supporting functions
- able to ensure the completeness of revenue recognition
- able to improve the fund collection... and minimise the aging debtors
• **In 12 months**:
- able to advise the management team on the strategy and deployment of resources in order to facilitate the management of the business
• *What your day job looks like at GroupM**:
- Responsible for billings and day-to-day accounting activities
- Supervise & provide guidance to subordinates
- Follow up with media team & external parties on cost reconciliation
- Support and assist month-end closing activities including recognition of revenue
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
• *What you’ll bring**:
- Solid experience with Multi-international environment
- Exposure in dealing with variety Multi-International & big client firms
- Familiar with SOX requirement
• *Minimum qualifications**:
- Degree holder in Accountancy or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Attention to details
- Work independently, mature and responsible
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
• *More about GroupM**
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $50B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology (Choreograph), Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people.
By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
• *About Thailand**
In a population of 69 million people, Thailand’s mobile penetration is at a whopping 120% with smart phone penetration at 50%. Digital spend has grown 38% year-on-year and most people are now accessing the internet via mobile devices. Bangkok is one of the top Facebook cities in the world and Thailand ranks high in time spend viewing YouTube.
The audience fragmentation, following years of a virtual FTA TV duopoly, is creating huge trading and content opportunities. Thailand is one of the fastest-growing media markets in the region. Those looking for a rewarding and dynamic career in media have no better place to be than Thailand.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with
Groupm Senior Accountant Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.