Briotech Solutions Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
Office Administrator (Female)
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
• Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
• Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
• Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
• Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
• Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
• High School Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or a related... field.
• Two (2) or more years’ office administration experience.
• Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• Comfortable handling confidential information.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
15th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
• Minimum Qualification
Office Administrator Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.