Sharkmob United Kingdom United Kingdom
3 months ago
As a Gameplay Animator you will help bring our characters and worlds to life by making AAA quality gameplay animations for our project. You'll work with the Lead Animator, Senior Animators, Art Director and Art Manager to identify and implement solutions to increase the animation quality. You will also work closely with the both the Game Design team and Gameplay Engineering team to improve the player experience and further develop our animation systems.
• Create amazing in-game animations that bring our characters and worlds to life.
• Alongside the Production team, Lead Animator and Art Manager help plan your work, identifying dependencies and raising risks.
• Regularly communicate with the Lead Animator, Art Director and Art Manager to discuss progress and review animation work.
• Collaborate with all disciplines to understand their animation requirements and propose and implement solutions to these.
• Proactive in identifying issues and... communicating this to the relevant stakeholders.
• Proven track record in delivering high quality gameplay animations.
• Thorough understanding of modern game development, animation toolsets and techniques.
• A love for problem solving and driving innovation.
• A passion for creating and playing games.
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
Remuneration and benefits
• 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
• Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
• Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
• Private pension (up to 5% matched contribution from Sharkmob).
• BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
• £425 yearly wellness allowance to spend on i.e gym membership etc
• Flexible working hours. Our Core studio hours are 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week
• Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio
• Interest-free season tic
• ket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, work mobile (iOS/Android)
• VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents)
• Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1-month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, reasonable logistics/removal costs reimbursed
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Gameplay Animator United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.