Aardvark Swift Runcorn United Kingdom
2 months ago
Posted 29 September 2022
Job type Permanent
Contact NameJordan Langley
We’re looking for an Animator to breathe life, personality and emotion into characters and create amazing animations on AAA projects with d3t.
d3t are at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services on AAA titles. Working on projects including LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, and Alan Wake Remastered, they are have been awarded Best Places to Work multiple times by gamesindustry.biz and won Best Creative Service Provider at Develop 2022.
d3t are looking for a passionate and talented Animator with an understanding of anatomy and motion, to create high quality animations both for in game and cinematic scenes, alongside the rest of the d3t Animation Team
Your responsibilities will be…
• Ensure animation work meets all technical... constraints, and adhere to guidelines regarding naming conventions, texture layering structures, folders etc
• Respond to animation direction effectively and assist in both providing and implementing feedback
• Keep up to date with industry advancements and technologies and share knowledge with the animation team
• Work with Animation Leads to ensure consistency between initial vision and final animations
• Add to our library of tutorials, documents, and technical guides to improve efficiency in the animation pipeline and be proactive in finding solutions to technical issues.
• Mentor Junior Animators
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role…
• A strong understanding of anatomy and motion, create high quality animations both for in game and cinematic scenes and an understanding of what makes good camera composition
• Very good animation skills demonstrated through show reel
• Proficiency in Maya/3DS Max, UE4/Unity, Excel, and Jira
• Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving and experience of mentoring and sharing technical knowledge with junior team members
• Demonstrate dependability and commitment to projects and tasks, and a hunger to learn and improve as an Animator
Perks and benefits include…
• Flexible working hours and an anti-crunch ethos
• Private Medical Insurance, Eye Care scheme, Income Protection
• Employee Share Scheme and an annual bonus
• Tech and Bike Scheme
• Socials activities and parties
• Breakout areas with games, snacks, and a BBQ
Jobs in Runcorn United Kingdom
Animator (Remote Options) Runcorn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.