POLUNIN CAPITAL PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
POLUNIN CAPITAL PARTNERS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
• Conduct fundamental research on Asia ex-Japan equities.
• Develop and understanding and implementation of Polunin Capital proprietary investment process and valuation methodology.
• Build financial models, conduct in-depth company analysis and industry research.
• Attend both conferences and corporate meetings (physical and virtual).
• Actively collaborate with colleagues in our London office.
• Other investment research duties as needed.
• The successful candidate would be assisting senior colleagues for 18-24 months before taking up individual research responsibility.
• University degree with a minimum of second-class honours. Candidates with great mindset & work ethic but without finance-related degree are welcome to apply.
• 0-2 years of working experience.
• Strong interest in investments with an intuitive mindset – able to appreciate global geo-politics and how these events translate to the financial world.
• Collaborative team-player who... enjoys working in a small but diverse team.
• Humility to learn and willingness to work very hard.
• Working knowledge of Excel; experience with Bloomberg would be a plus.
• Strong command of accounting fundamentals is highly advantageous.
• Fluent in written and spoken English with proficiency in Korean
Investment Analyst Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.