DPDHL Leipzig Germany
2 months ago
Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is part of the CBRE Group and belongs to the world's leading commercial real estate services firm. CBRE GWS offers tailor-made solutions in the areas of energy efficiency, building management and building control technology, building management and coordination of construction services.
In Germany, more than 1200 employees work with us as strategic partners, competent and full of passion. We offer our employees the best conditions for developing themselves individually and professionally and for realizing their full potential in the course of their careers. Let's get started and bring your strengths to play with us!
Join our team as soon as possible in Munich.
OUR BENEFITS – CONVINCING
• Professional training in your area of responsibility
• Personal Onboarding by our welcome day
• 30 vacation days per year
• Individual development opportunities
• A safe workplace as well as independently work opportunities
• A friendly and collegial... working atmosphere combined with a dynamic and creative working culture MY CHALLENGES – IMPRESSIVE
• As a Facility Manager you will be working in an international environment for one of the world's best-known technology companies. As part of the CBRE team you will be working on the further development of technical facility services in close cooperation with our client.
• The role is suitable for leaders who have broad experience in leading teams and planning and managing technical services.
• As a Facility Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining client relationships, planning and delivering operational building services for a complex and high-end property portfolio in the heart of Munich.
• Proactively engage relevant stakeholders in coordination with the client.
• Conduct and support site audits within the given schedule.
• Establish and develop healthy and effective client relationships for all client sites in Munich.
• Act as a key point of contact for all technical services across the Munich campus.
• Proactively manage key suppliers for service delivery, create and review risk assessments, work instructions and assist in the release of Permits to Work (PTW) within agreed service levels.
• Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for team members and service providers.
• Produce and present technical and project documentation.
• Monitoring sustainability projects.
• Budget planning and controlling for technical services.
• Ensuring compliance with legal regulations, creating and maintaining the required documentation.
• Independent and binding communication with project teams, service providers and team members. MY QUALIFICATIONS – WANTED
• Relevant professional experience in the field of real estate or facility management.
• Degree or specialist qualification in facility management including work experience or training at master craftsman level.
• Extensive expertise in the planning and implementation of maintenance services.
• Experience in leading cross-functional teams with a complex stakeholder structure.
• Practical experience in the environment of a large international company with corporate structures.
• Understanding of critical buildings and basic knowledge of the technical function of buildings.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Fluency in written and spoken English. ARE YOU IN?
Please send your complete application documents - including earliest possible starting date and desired salary.
CBRE GWS IFM Industrie GmbH
Wolfgang Heiß I Grugaplatz 2 I 45131 Essen I Deutschland I Tel.: 0201 2400 136
Team Manager (m/w/d), Schkeuditz am Flughafen Leipzig jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.