Ennismore Berlin Germany
3 months ago
At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in... integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real-world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The role ensures that the building and exterior systems provide the highest level of reliability while operating in the safest and most efficient manner possible. You will also have primary responsibility for regulatory compliance, which require use of audit management tools to check schedule, deliverables, and findings, and documentation tools to maintain and confirm with responsible parties that operating procedures and records are correct and up to date.
This includes significant coordination and community engagement efforts to ensure the proper roll-out and communication of our global standards around procedures, playbooks, construction design, the promotion of best practices and a cost optimized approach in driving the best synergies possible at the regional level and through its different organizations (manufacturing, commercial and HQ).
Finally, the manager will actively participate, together with Constructions and Business Project Managers, in the commissioning and start-up of new buildings. This work will ensure a smooth transition from the construction stage to a fully operational status. Doing so the Facilities Sr Manager will have full knowledge of technical infrastructure, take ownership of warranties, negotiate maintenance contracts, and set up a preventative maintenance program.
This requires to be a hands-on leader and is a great opportunity to shape the future of Intuitive Surgical workplace.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Oversee activities needed to ensure a functional, efficient, and safe working environment for employees.
• Use strong communications including listening skills to build relationships with business leadership and internal stakeholders to continually improve the workplace experience.
• Deliver timely responses to suggestions, inquiries, complaints and/or violations.
• Administer a preventative maintenance program including a complete asset list, PM schedule and vendor dispatch.
• Manage supplier relationships, including vendor service contracts, periodic and ongoing performance & budget reviews (KPIs, SLAs).
• Actively propose improvement opportunities in the facilities management structure. Collaborate with Workplace Services towards a lean and efficient organization.
• Ensure service levels are clearly communicated, understood, and performed by on-site and remote staff.
• Set and hold individuals and teams accountable for very high standards of competencies and overall performance.
• Manage small projects including the design, bid, work and turnover process.
• Administer and configure building management system (BMS) for local buildings.
• Ensure that the facility compliance program effectively prevents and/or detects violations of law, regulations, or facility policies.
• Work with Regulatory group to understand new compliance requirements for Facilities regulatory compliance related design, construction, and operational needs.
• Work with technical team and stakeholders to develop, document and obtain leadership approval of new building systems standards and details which will be incorporated into new building design.
• Use utility monitoring tools to verify consumption and demand. and set-up consolidation of information at the corporate level Look for utility saving opportunities.
• Contribute to the FME Playbook.
• Track regional budget. Contribute to FME group budget and financial plan.
• Demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm.
• Apply quality tools to drive SLA attainment and exceed expectations.
• Assist in the commissioning and delivery of new buildings and expansions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• University degree from an accredited institution or equivalent years of experience.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the strategic and operational aspects of facilities and workplace services in a high-growth, dynamic environment.
• Fluent in English, German, and French.
• Willingness to be on call 24/7 to respond to company related facilities incidents and to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
• Experience with regulatory compliance, preferably in a healthcare environment.
• Knowledge of compliance monitoring systems (e.g., Agile) and managing regulatory compliance projects.
• Experience with CMMS systems.
• Experience with and BMS systems.
• Experience with project reporting tools.
• Experience with playbooks and design guidelines including development and documentation of procedures, standards, and details.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of sustainability and LEED standards.
• Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done.
• “Patients first” mindset. Desire to provide excellent customer service.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, from individual contributor to executive leadership.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment, taking a leadership role and dealing with changing circumstances effectively.
Intuitive ist ein Arbeitgeber, der gleiche und gerechte Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten bietet. Wir bieten allen qualifizierten Bewerbern und Mitarbeitern gleiche Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten, unabhängig von ethnischer Herkunft, Geschlecht, Schwangerschaft, sexueller Orientierung, Geschlechtsidentität, nationaler Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Alter, Religion, geschütztem Veteranenstatus, Behindertenstatus, genetischen Informationen oder einem anderen Status, der nach den geltenden Gesetzen auf Bundes-, Landes- oder lokaler Ebene geschützt ist, und verbieten jegliche Form von Diskriminierung und Belästigung.
Gemäß den „Fair Chance“-Gesetzen berücksichtigen wir qualifizierte Bewerber, die verhaftet wurden oder Vorstrafen haben, für offene Stellen
Maintenance Manager Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.