Bolt Tallinn Estonia
3 months ago
With over 2600 employees in 28 subsidiaries across the EMEA region, ASBIS is a pre-eminent global value add distributor, OEM, and solutions provider. We are distinguished by our in-depth industry insight and 32+ years of experience as a reliable global partner for clients and suppliers.
We are proud of being one of the certified companies by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, as we believe that our true asset is people. ASBIS invests a lot to create a workplace where every employee has consistently positive experience, professional growth, and appropriate support to unlock their potential and build a future with the Company.
Whatever your area of expertise and specialization, you will find a range of career opportunities at ASBIS.
About the position:
Currently we are looking for a Key Account Manager who will focus on increasing market share ASBIS in Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania for Data centers brands (Enterprise server, storage, networking and... security hardware).
• Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
• Constant interaction with global teams of professionals
• International career opportunities
• Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
• Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
• Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses
• Special prices for the Company products
• Working with target customers (Datacenter-class segment (Datacenters (DC), Cloud Service Providers (CSP), Telecom Companies (Telco), Country Hosting Providers (hosters) ) and supporting them in current projects.
• Search for Data Centers, Cloud, Service, and Storage providers on the local market.
• Provide target customers information about current services from the vendors and ASBIS.
• Building communications and relations with key decision-makers in DC/CSP Customers
• Generate new leads and projects to achieve current targets.
• Control, manage and report about steps in sales activities according to company policy
• Provide information about ASBIS solutions and product portfolio
• Control payment between company and customers
• Communication with local and HQ offices of ASBIS Group
• Learn on a regular basis Unique Sales Points (USP) of products and solutions available from ASBIS, share the knowledge with customers
Qualification and skills:
• 3+ experience in selling IT solutions with target customers
• At least a bachelor’s degree in technical university
• Knowledge of IT systems architectures (data center HW, SW)
• Deep knowledge of sales and operational processes
• Ability to identify customer needs
• Experience in leading large complex deals with the success story
• Experience in building communications, relations with decision-makers in mentioned above segments
• Personal experience in generating sales activities
• Goal-oriented, results-driven with a strong desire to see tasks through completion
• Ability to identify opportunities & transform them from concept to reality
• Presentation, communication and negotiation skills, service and customer-oriented, and a passion for closing sales deals.
• Good level of English and Local language oral and written
• Ability to analyze and assimilate large amounts of information
We are on a mission to bring technology to everyone and are looking for new colleagues. Are you the one? Apply now.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Privacy Notice https://www.asbis.com/privacy-policy
Tallinn Estonia (+1 other)
Global Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager Tallinn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.