HeyDigital Estonia Estonia
3 months ago
Are you interested in joining a global company where your business development and sales expertise will play a key role in how the business continues to grow and flourish? Do you want to be the one driving your career with the support of a world-class organization? If so, read on. Nortal is looking for a Managing Director to join their North American sales team. Nortal is a leading digital transformation company founded in Estonia. The country is globally recognized as the most digital society in the world. With 60% of their digital system having been built by Nortal since the early 2000’s, Nortal’s vision of building a seamless society is deeply-rooted in their origins. You could say that digital transformation is in their DNA! Twenty-three years later, Nortal is now a successful and growing, global consultancy of 2000 experts in 20 locations across Europe, the Middle East, and North America. In fact, its presence in the US and Canadian markets dates to 2016, and since has... established itself as a key strategic partner for over a dozen Fortune 200 clients. Self-described as a company that is “small enough to care, but big enough to scale,” they help leading healthcare institutions, governments, and businesses achieve long-term success via sustainable growth, improved efficiency, and agility. As the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity to become a highly visible, key contributor to Nortal. With the support of a matrixed, multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled technical and delivery experts, your business development efforts will drive increased revenues from new customers and the successful re-engagement from dormant key accounts. As a strategic partner to your customers, you are providing the script and support to businesses running into great difficulties attempting to modernize their infrastructure/systems. You are setting them up for scalable, long-term success. You have all the tools, capabilities, and support of a Big X consulting firm, but as a Managing Director at Nortal, your customers experience more flexibility and access to you as a senior leader. You will have the confidence and the commitment of the team with the authority to shape their businesses in the ways needed to support their projects. You will be accountable for establishing market strategies, driving sales, account management, and consulting. You will set and lead the overall strategic direction at both the client and portfolio levels. You will identify opportunities to increase client offerings and provide oversight of sold account management projects. As part of the North American sales leadership team, you will maintain a strong network in the marketplace to promote the Nortal brand and enhance Nortal’s culture of respect and inclusion, both internally and externally. Fast forward a year. What will you be doing? You are fully integrated into the company, your team, and the culture of Nortal. You have opened at least three new enterprises or re-ignited dormant accounts. Your accounts are positioned to become multi-year relationships where you can deliver all the capabilities Nortal has to offer. You have provided much more than a “one and done” point solution. You have met or exceeded your quarterly targets to achieve your goal of $10M annual run rate in year one. Your accounts are contributing to the predictable and sustainable metrics by which Nortal builds portfolios. You have effectively amped up Nortal’s co-selling motion with partners AWS, Microsoft, and Google. You are a well-respected leader. Your ability to scale has inspired the entire organization. You are proud to be contributing to Nortal’s ambitious vision of “The Future Delivered. Seamlessly.”. You are successful and happy.
How will you get there? 30 days:
• Meet with the Head of Consulting/Delivery as well as the Head of Technology
• Start to learn and understand the rhythm of the business
• Begin work on a plan to re-engage with dormant accounts
• Work on a go-to-market strategy to obtain new business
• Determine and obtain what you need to put your plan into action (e.g., learn the history on dormant accounts, schedule meetings with key decision-makers, etc.)
How will you get there? 60 days:
• Identify qualified sales opportunities
• Put plan into action to reach run rate goal of $10M
• Establish relationships and learn customer challenges
• Add value by providing solutions
• Build a strong pipeline
• Present 6-12 proposals/pitches
How will you get there? 6 months:
• Closed your first deal and provided close oversight
• Know the business and portfolios very well
• Built relationships with peers in other markets; learned best practices; ascertained what can be applied to the North American market
What you will need:
• A minimum of 15 years of sales/business development experience within a technology consulting company; combined with some product experience is okay but you must have proven success at selling the value of consulting.
• Strong understanding of how to drive a partner-led sales model.
• Successful track record of building strong client relationships, opening doors, and bringing a team along.
• A love for “hunting” and “farming” while driving pursuits from qualification through delivery.
• Exceptional executive-level presence with strong people skills.
• Sound judgment and ability to creatively solve problems through the transaction process.
• Possession of a solid network of industry contacts.
• Exposure to a global delivery model would be ideal, but not required.
Nortal focuses on Information Technology, Consulting, and Software. Their company has offices in Tallinn. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Nortal has raised $34M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.nortal.com or find them on LinkedIn
Digital Marketing Account Manager Estonia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.