TripSpark Technologies Vancouver Canada
3 months ago
We believe that understanding and valuing our customers is the key to our success. As TripSpark’s Application Support Analyst, you will provide technical application support to customers, which will involve answering complex questions on the function and usage of products. You will investigate, manage, track support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of applications. You will also be responsible for providing training to customers, supporting user forums, contributing to the knowledge base, convey customer feedback to product development staff, and performing application upgrades. This role serves as the primary support liaison between company and customer. This role may require travel to customer sites or various offices during the training period and then will require travel periodically after that.
• Resolves customers’ application questions or problems in the areas of database, system configurations/setup, product functionality and... business enhancements
• Create development “bug” reports, FAQ’s and knowledge base articles as appropriate
• Keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved
• Involved in any additional follow up testing and troubleshooting
• Manage upgrades and assist deployment group with implementing projects as required
• Install standard upgrades/updates/patches/releases as necessary, investigate, research, replicate the test and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Mollify and diffuse customer problems through effective listening skills, positive action, information gathering and/or ticket escalation
• Prioritize, balance, multi-task competing issues with deference to urgency, length of outstanding time and political sensitivity
• Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users
• Cover rotating After Hours support line
• Occasional cover of Customer Care phone lines during regular business hours
• Entry level-intermediate role, ideally 2-5 years of customer application support experience, database knowledge and/or a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or computer science
• Exceptional customer service & relationship management; must possess superior listening skills & patience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
• Knowledge of PASS or NOVUS a bonus
• Knowledge of public transportation industry a bonus
• Previous trouble-shooting experience related to MSSQL databases, ODBC on PCs, and software and hardware experience in a Windows environment is required
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems, networks, and hardware desired
• Ownership of issues through resolution
• Ability to move from one issue to another during the workday as needed
• Ability to multi-task and escalate tickets to the appropriate staff member
• Previous experience with incident reporting/bug reporting/call tracking systems an asset.
• Willingness to travel on short notice up to 25% annually
• Canadian candidates - must be legally able to travel to the US
• US candidates – must be legally able to travel to Canada
• New/recent STEM Graduates are encouraged to apply
TripSpark is a one-stop-shop people transportation software and in-vehicle technology company that provides solutions for fixed-route (think city buses), paratransit (think ADA transportation), Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT think medical appointment and seniors transportation), K-12 education (think school buses), and ridesharing (think city / corporate rideshare programs)
This position will be working with team members in the paratransit division of the business, which provides software that assists agencies with delivering public transportation solutions.
What you’ll love about us:
• We’re a dynamic, fast-paced team
• We’re open to new ideas, love getting creative and trying new things (actually!)
• We are in a fast-moving, ever-changing, and growing market!
• Flexible working hours, an open office space working environment
• Benefits from day 1
• An education reimbursement program
• Free snacks and drinks, and more in office!
• Employee bonus plan
Application Support Analyst Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.