Randstad Malaysia Brunei Brunei
3 months ago
To oversee and manage the daily business activities of the WTW Brunei JV. To allocate budget resources, formulate policies, coordinate business operations, monitor, motivate and develop staff, manage operational costs, ensure good client service, improve administration functions, identify new business opportunities, retain existing client base, coordinate with WTW where required, engage with markets and act as leader on important placements. Manage JV Partnership interests with that of the WTW Group. Meet JV and WTW business objectives and manage financial and compliance discipline.
Key Responsibilities Of The Role Are
• Successfully deliver all goals related to the JV, staffing, and delivery of products and services in the market
• Promote our brand by actively integrating risk management solutions with the broad array of WTW client services and products.
• Collaborate with Region LOB Leaders, Sales and Client Management, other Geographic market leaders, Client Managers... Marketing, and Intellectual Capital leaders to develop local market client strategies to deepen, broaden and build profitable relationships with key buyers within target organizations
• Increase our market share by personally initiating, managing, supporting, and directing sales efforts on targeted prospects and client and prospect relationships.
• Retain our existing clients by ensuring effective management and deployment of staff to effectively deliver client deliverables
• Positively impact the WTW client and employment brands in the marketplace
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the internal and external marketplace from a competitive and economic perspective to ensure we can successfully compete and grow our market share
• Meet or exceed all financial and workplace performance goals
• Actively participate on both the CRB Asia leadership and local JV office (cross-segment) leadership teams.
• Develop and execute strategic staffing plans including attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining key talent, as well as performing annual people-management duties. To lead producer directed activity.
• Partner with other local leaders to shape and deliver a positive, inclusive work environment that is consistent with WTW values
• Participate in cross-functional leadership teams, representing the local viewpoint and contributing relevant intellectual capital as needed
• Degree, or MBA level
• Professional qualifications such as ACII or similar country equivalent, or relevant industry experience
• 15+ years in General Insurance and/or Broking experience. Technical experience (i.e. any speciality will be favourable)
• Extensive knowledge of the insurance market and ability to understand potential conflicts of interest in CRB activity
• Previous experience of leading teams and managing P&L
• Asian work experience (preferable Asia market relationships/knowledge) including understanding of regulatory environment
• Proven ability in leading change. This should include identifying change needs, driving change and addressing associated concerns
• Ability to demonstrate evidence of a highly professional and credible approach across the broking market community, resulting in an understanding of client and technical issues and capability to solve
• Exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent leadership skills, with a proven track record of developing people
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence within a matrix environment
• Strong facilitation skills – able to use inclusive and collaborative styles to manage ambiguity and gain agreement
• High levels of business, sales and financial acumen with an understanding of company strategy
• Strong skills in problem solving, planning and budgeting
The Application Process
• Stage 1: Online application and recruiter review
• Stage 2: Online assessments
• Stage 3: Pre-recorded video interview
• Stage 4: Live video interview with hiring manager and team
• Stage 5: Offer and onboarding
Equal Opportunity Employer
Brunei Darussalam-Brunei-Muara-Bandar Seri Begawan
Area Sales Manager (Brunei) - FMCG Beverage jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.