Dense Breasts Canada
Dense Breasts Canada Ontario France
2 months ago
Build a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
As a full-time permanent employee, the Clinical Learning Facilitator will have access to all the advantages of working for LifeWorks such as 3 weeks of paid vacation days as of the first day, floater and sick days, as well as a competitive and personnalizeable benefits package. In addition, following 1 year of service, the Clinical Learning Facilitator will be eligible to contribute to our pension fund and have access to other competitive investment options.
The Clinical Learning Facilitator is responsible for the design, delivery, evaluation, and maintenance... of various learning and performance programs including orientation, clinical continuous learning, compliance, and products and services for clinical roles. The role entails ongoing collaboration with program stakeholders (including internal clients, fellow Learning Facilitators and Specialists, Project Managers, and more) to successfully design and deliver learning initiatives that align with business objectives for clinical-focused lines of business under Integrated Health Solutions. Under the guidance of the Senior Manager, Learning and Performance, Quality Monitoring and Communications, the Clinical Learning Facilitator executes on learning programs and projects that can potentially impact multiple departments and large groups of learners.
Specific responsibilities of the Clinical Learning Facilitator will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Conduct needs analysis to determine learning topics and requirements in consultation with colleagues and stakeholders
• Develop learning objectives based on learning and performance gaps
• Determine best learning solutions (Non-training or training) based on learning and performance gaps
• Collaborate with clients and business partners to employ appropriate learning methodologies to assess, design, develop, and implement scalable and reusable clinical learning programs or performance tools that align business needs with learning objectives
• Introduce new and innovative design approaches to new and existing clinical learning curriculum and programs
• Recommend and implement enhancements to learning solutions to ensure constant improvements
• Deliver learning events and learning solutions for multiple curriculum using all mediums including e-learning, virtual facilitation and blended learning
• Coordinate administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs (i.e. training schedules, communications, training reports, lessons learned, etc.)
• Lead and manage learners in a mature, professional learning environment
• Track and manage performance of learners and, if required, manage transition to functional manager/stakeholder
• Evaluate learner application of skills and knowledge through observation, benchmarking and testing, to assess comprehension and adoption of knowledge to ensure successful job readiness transition
Success in the Clinical Learning Facilitator role will require the following core qualifications and skills:
• Bilingual (French/English) is preferred
• Master’s degree in counseling related field (e.g. Psychology, Social Work, Counseling Psychology, etc.) required
• Bachelor’s degree or certification in adult education, learning & development and/or related field is an asset
• Minimum 2 years direct counselling experience with clients
• Minimum 1 year of previous training or supervisory-type experience
• Experience with designing and developing training curriculum with multiple delivery methods, including instructor led, web based, audio and video
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
• Solid written and oral communication skills, including superior presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills, including the ability to be a strong team player as well as the capability to work well independently
• Excellent knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office suite and Windows Operating systems
• EAP/Short-term Solution Focused Therapy experience is an asset
• Knowledge of current trends and practices relating to learning (i.e. gamification, social learning, micro learning) is an asset
• Knowledge of Learning Management Systems or other database management system is an asset
• Knowledge of multimedia tools and online course authoring tools would be an asset
• Project Management skills is an asset
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to [email protected]
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees. Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions. We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application
Translation English to French Volunteer Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.