Guardian Jobs Kuwait Kuwait
2 months ago
INTERNATIONAL TEACHER PLUS
Primary Teachers Needed For Schools In Kuwait
for as soon as possible start
International Teachers Plus (ITP) is a Teacher Placement Agency offering full recruitment services and a wide variety of international teaching jobs at reputable International Schools in the Middle East.
Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching KG or Primary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment. Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counsellors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems.
• Bachelor of Education degree... for Primary or KG teaching from a recognized University
• Teaching license/qualification from the US, CA, UK, AU, NZ, IR, ZA
• Minimum of 3 years full time teaching experience at KG or Early Years grade levels
• Must have excellent English skills or could pass an IELTS exam with a score of 7.0
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: 1 - 2 years (renewable)
Working Hours: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (approx) Sunday to Thursday
Visa: Sponsorship and fees covered by employer for employee only
Dependent School Fees: 50% discount for Dependent’s School fees (for 1 child only) provided they are attending same school as employee
• Housing is Shared Accommodation for Singles, families a furnished 1 - 2 bedroom flat depending on family size
• Shared Accommodation means that you have your own bedroom and bathroom and share the kitchen and living room areas
• OR a Housing Allowance of KD 125 ($415 USD) monthly and candidates find their own accommodation (rent is cheap in Kuwait)
• Utilities paid for by school in the provided accommodation
Annual Air Tickets: Annual Return Air Fare for employee only
Vacation: Approximately 2 months summer holidays, plus national holidays and term breaks
Medical Insurance: Covered by the school
TAX FREE Salary: Monthly from 800 to 1200 KD ($2200-3,200 GBP) depending on your qualifications and years of teaching experience
Benefits: Annual return airfare to home country Plus one month salary as a bonus, for each year completed, paid at the end of service depending on the school
Paperwork Requirements: Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements
To take advantage of this opportunity to work in an exciting country with opportunities to develop both personally and professionally please follow the website link below to upload your CV and complete the Application Form.
Our Plus Services include providing you with dedicated and experienced teacher placement experts with many years of practical experience in the Middle East. We will work closely with you to determine the position and school that is the best fit. We will help you get off on the right foot with your dream adventure in teaching and learning abroad while providing you with friendly and professional ongoing support beginning the minute you submit your application.
APPLY TODAY TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
Primary Teachers for Kuwait - Start as soon as possible... jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.