Halian Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
TMC Luxembourg is a company which is built on the principles of transparency & entrepreneurship. Our business model “the employeneurship” is truly unique and to strengthen the team, we are currently looking for a Senior software developer C++
| Your challenges?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with expertise in C++ that will work in a Settlement team.
This team is responsible for managing real-time banking applications that support post-trade processing operations. The technology landscape includes several crucial applications, both in C++ and Java, that interact with vast databases and communicate with financial institutions around the world.
Broad range of development activities including (not limited to):
• Provides technical expertise and guidance for On-Premise / Cloud computing
• Redesign of existing A2A technical interfaces, implementation and test support.
• Implement technical designs with a focus on security, performance, scalability and... maintainability aspects.
• Automate regression test suite with performance and security aspects
• Analyse system issues/efficiencies and provide remediation/improvement planning and assessment of the related required work effort.
• Achieve compliance with internal and external standards applicable to the design, development and documentation of solutions
| What do we expect from you?
• University degree (master or diploma) in IT
• Very good skills and 5-10 years practical experience of DevOps oriented programming in C++, relational databases, SQL, Linux scripts, GitHub, messaging (JMS, AMQ) and XML processing.
• Experience in C++ application profiling : sampling based and instrumentation based
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand, structure and explain complex topics to various audiences
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast-moving oriented environment
• Ability to work across several development streams
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
• You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
• You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
• We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
• The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
• The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feel Free to Contact
Alec Van Der Snickt
Business Manager, Luxembourg
Tel: +352 (0)661 697 890
Halian - Senior Software Developer Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.