Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Pécs Hungary
2 months ago
Who We Are
At Fortis Games we aspire to make great games that bring people together while redefining how game companies work. We believe in building a sense of belonging through our games, their communities, and how we operate and treat each other. Through our game communities, we will create powerful connections and lasting memories. We will foster a culture of diversity, equity and belonging where together our diverse skills, experiences and background impact the games we make.
We are an early but mighty organization with a leadership team of game industry veterans. There are many opportunities for you to have a big impact on the products we’ll be making as well as the overall direction of the company. If you’re passionate about tackling difficult problems with direct and thoughtful communication and team first mentality, we may be the right place for you.
About The Role
• Work directly with the Head of Product Operations to support and nurture the creative culture within... Fortis.
• Play a pivotal role in the training, coaching and mentoring programs for our Art talent pool.
• Focus closely on activating international learning and virtual development programs often facilitating or running the programming yourself.
• Deploy and successfully provide craft specific career development, onboarding, upskilling & re-skilling, skill development and/or performance coaching.
• Key partner for Recruiting in the effort to find, interview and welcome talent into the organization.
What You’ll Achieve
• Establish yourself as the point person for building and mentoring a highly effective and engaged creative talent pool who push themselves and one another to their fullest potential.
• Consistently engage with leadership to identify potential issues in the development cycle, narrow down on solutions in partnership with the development teams and support codifying best but flexible practices across a range of titles.
• Understanding the intent and map the evolution of our development philosophy to work with Art leadership to identify possible issues with the product / content pipeline, whether that be resource challenges, time constraints, technical hurdles, or quality and drive discussions to identify improvements.
• Promoting relationships with cross-discipline partners including executive leadership, leading studio updates and report-outs of L&D program health and Art organization engagement metrics
• Build strong relationships across the company; becoming the key point of contact for learning & development consulting or solutioning and integrating a remote work culture
• Build productive and open relationships with internal and external Development Teams, supporting functions (Central Tech and Engineering, Marketing, and QA) and Publishing leadership
• Developing documentation, dashboards and processes to enable information flow across the organization on development status, key dates and requests for resources
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
• Expertise in scaling learning and development, with experience as mentor for game development careers and leadership
• Project/program management skills, with the validated ability to lead multiple, intricate programs, including project implementation, communication strategy and partner management
• Able to work autonomously while completing multiple priorities
• A bias toward action and problem solving in a fast-paced environment
• A passion to serve the needs of individual contributors and support their growth but able to determine alignment with business needs
• Experience with games across various genres from casual to core
• Comprehension of game development pipeline and range of Art roles and responsibilities
• Experience supporting or actively working on projects through the development lifecycle from business case / pre-production to launch / post-launch management, has worked on content development / release and live operations through the game lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience communicating both technical and non-technical information across teams and departments.
• PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES AND PORTFOLIOS IN ENGLISH.**
Why join us
There are many reasons to join us, but here are a few:
• We strongly believe we are changing how games studios operate and at the core of what we do is making great games that create a connected community
• We're not just about making Games Where You Belong. We're also about building communities where our people belong. That's why Fortis is a thriving environment that celebrates diversity, embraces inclusivity, and fosters growth.
• Build and grow with a seasoned team of accomplished talent who have left an impactful mark in their disciplines, both in and out of gaming
Fortis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Service Chain Operations Manager Pécs jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.