Holcim Budapest Hungary
3 months ago
Bodycote operates an international network of facilities serving a wide range of industries including aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil & gas, construction, machine building, medical and transportation. Bodycote is the world’s leading provider of heat treatments and special thermal processing services and is a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain, employing over 4,500 people in 22 countries.
Daily: Control and manage the production. Keep production plan. Improve and control of production line quality. Keep 5S. Create production reports. Take part in 8D problem solving as cross functional team member. Analyzing and rechecking of each rejected finished goods. Take part in production preparation (APQP) as cross functional team member. Check every shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd or continuous shifts as well) of production periodically. Control ESQCD – environmental, quality, cost, delivery, maintenance and environmental rules and expectations. Need basic... knowledge and practice of the company environmental policy. Do the job according to the company’s Human Resources, Environmental, Labour Safety and Fire Protection Regulations. Perform job according to direct superior’s directions. Monitor, control and improve the machine downtimes of each production machines. Monitor and control of cost-efficient production.
Development: Improve the quality level of production and warehouse. Take part and initiate corrective and preventive actions in order to improve the production and productivity. Increase effectiveness of production department. Improve production members’ knowledge and skill and encourage operators work attitude.
Leadership: Control and manage production and maintenance operator’s job. Keep work safety rules on the plant. Define annual targets, prepare and control the plans and schedules related to Production, Maintenance, Facility.
Teamwork: Work in cooperation with Quality, Engineering, logistics and other departments for proper production and part quality improvement. Manage the new product launch from production and maintenance side. Perform other tasks – e.g. preparation for audits – according to the specific organization charts (ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO14001, etc.).
Financial: Manage to keep production, maintenance, facility, logistics expenses under financial limit. Manage to keep plant’s equipment condition and inventory.
• To comply with all legal requirements and guidelines and standards prescribed by Bodycote, maintaining the contact with municipal institutions on environmental and safety issues
• Growing and leading a new world-class heat treatment plant. Production planning
• Drive a culture focused on customer service that continuously improves the customer experience and sustainably grows the business
• Take care of operational efficiencies
• Develop significant grow of the business by maximization of the asset utilization, material efficiency, and workforce productivity
• Drive operational improvements to deliver sustained delivery and quality performance eliminating waste and reducing variability throughout the value chain.
• Responsible for an excellent communication within the plant to optimize growth and matching operational improvement. Work collaboratively across functions, including quality, engineering & technology, sales & marketing, finance, human resources, safety, and maintenance
• Take care of an accurate and timely reporting
• Keep safety regulations and making sure they are followed
• Planning and controlling the costs budget
• Organizing training, education and qualification
• Having work meetings and participating
• When any kind of nonconformity happen related to job, Production manager has to solve the problem (stop the production, etc.), and inform direct superior. In case of other kind of nonconformities, Production manager has to inform the QSHE manager (if necessary).Process owners are responsible for:* controlling, operating and improving the process, for process inputs and outputs, independently of the organizational position and affiliation of persons involved* defining and implementing the required changes to achieve the intended outputs* defining and annually reviewing the risk and opportunities affecting the processfor below processes:
> Provides a suitable means to identify outputs to ensure product conformity to external and internal requirements
> Provides product traceability
> Produces, inspects and packs the required products in conformance with internal and external requirements
In case of nonconformity (incoming or outgoing inspection, during production, during inspection process, environmental, etc.) the production manager has the right to stop the production and/or has to inform the plant manager immediately about the nonconformity
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Higher education or relevant experience
• Experience in plant management
• Know related safety and environmental regulations
• English knowledge
• Management and leadership skills
• Customer service
• Good communicative and social skills
Please, send your CV with salary expectation.
All internal applicants should inform their current line manager of their application.
Please Note – If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file and will contact you if a position arises that matches your experience. Good luck in your job search.
Europe Talent Pool: Production Manager Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.