Meditrina Hospital, Kollam, Kerala, India, Swaasa Jobs
Meditrina Hospital, Kollam, Kerala, India, Swaasa Jobs Kollam Kerala India
2 months ago
• Providing surgical patients with perioperative care in recovery, procedure, and operating rooms.
• Stocking operating rooms with sterile surgical equipment, linens, and supplies.
• Developing and implementing nursing care plans for surgical patients.
• Preparing patients for surgery by cleaning and disinfecting areas to be operated on.
• Assisting surgeons during surgical procedures.
• Applying sterile techniques in handling medical instruments and equipment pre-, during, and post-surgery.
• Collaborating with surgical teams and other medical professionals on patient medication and post-surgery care.
• Updating patient files and medical records.
• Assisting with the ordering, maintenance, and safe storage of surgical equipment and supplies.
• Providing patients with post-surgery care instructions and answering questions.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN).
• State-approved Registered Nurse (RN).
•... Certification as an Operating Room Nurse (CNOR).
• 3-5 years of experience as a nurse providing perioperative care.
• Exceptional knowledge of surgical instruments and equipment, as well as sterile techniques.
• Proficiency in recordkeeping and patient management systems, such as eHospital and PatientTrak.
• Advanced proficiency in developing and implementing perioperative nursing care plans.
• Ability to collaborate with surgical teams and healthcare specialists.
• In-depth knowledge of best practices in healthcare.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Kollam Kerala India
Jobs by Meditrina Hospital, Kollam, Kerala, India, Swaasa Jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.