Integrated Medicine Institute (IMI)
Integrated Medicine Institute (IMI) Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
• Rotational training in different operations departments
• Participating in different projects and events assigned for each rotation
• Performing other ad-hoc projects and general office administration duties
• Developing comprehensive operation system for business improvement and development
• University Graduates with health-related disciplines are preferred
• Excellent command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Strong communication and multi-tasks skills
• Good command in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Fresh graduates are also welcomed
Please apply in confidence with full resume, expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, OT&P by emailing us via [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now] or by clicking “APPLY NOW” button.
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months. All applications applied... through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
For over 25 years, OT&P Healthcare has been a highly respected provider of medical services to the expat and local communities in Hong Kong. Our clinics offer a wide range of services such as Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgery as well as other specialties with internationally trained doctors. OT&P Healthcare is the only clinic group in Hong Kong to achieve accreditation from the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) and follows the highest standards in medical care as well as patient safety and risk management. For more information about OT&P, please go to www.otandp.com
Information about OT&P can be found at http://www.otandp.com/.
## More Job Information
• Medical / Pharmaceutical
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.