Yoma Bank Yangon Burma
3 months ago
This position requires a strong background in business administration, excellent communication skills, and a passion for learning and growing in the business world. The successful candidate will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Chairman, act as a liaison between the Executive Chairman and internal departments or external clients, make decisions and take responsibility on behalf of the Executive Chairman, and support special projects as needed. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work closely with the Executive Chairman and contribute to the success of the organization.
• Provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Chairman, including managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and conducting research.
• Act as a liaison between the Executive Chairman and internal departments or external clients.
• Prepare and distribute reports, memos, and other documents as needed.
•... Handle confidential information with discretion and maintain the highest level of professionalism.
• Organize and schedule meetings and conferences, including preparing agendas and taking minutes.
• Prepare and manage travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and transportation.
• Make decisions and take responsibility on behalf of the Executive Chairman when necessary.
• Support special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or chief of staff.
• Strong background in business administration.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office management software.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work closely with the Executive Chairman and contribute to the success of the organization. If you have a passion for business and a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Yangon Myanmar (Burma)
Assistant Manager/ Manager - Corporate Secretary Yangon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.