DURAPOWER HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
DURAPOWER HOLDINGS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
As Product Technology Innovation Manager, you will join our global Digital CoE team HQ in Singapore. This is an exciting role for you as you will lead diverse set of innovation in digital R&D enabling sustainable energy management and craft new business models with outmost focus on energy storage product. You will be responsible from identification, business engagement, strategic partnership alliance working closely with technology experts and digital solution stacks. manage end to end data of ecosystem partners and through seamless integration.
To be an expert who has high capacity to think beyond obvious, deep analytical skills and a strong technology domain knowledge. Ability to decode diverse set of requirements to make the platform user friendly and flow of data within the EMS and security. Key success measure for the role Ability to translate relevant scalable technology products through disruptive innovation and working closely with strategic partners and... Digital CoE.
Core Responsibilities are as follows:
• Ability to transcend future market trends
• Analysing commercial feasibility of new business model
• Analysing commercial data such as budgets, operational efficiency results and forecasts
• Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities to build revenue model
• Build EMS platform enabling technology
• Build strategic partnership and alliance
• Work on mergers and acquisition if need arises
• Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
• Creating functional specifications for solutions
• Estimating costs and identifying business savings
• Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team • Implementing and testing of solutions
• Develop an investment proposal with feasibility analysis and measurable business outcome
•Drive product development forward and is honest and explicit about risks and opportunities
What We Need from You
• Master's/Bachelors Engineering in Electronics preferred having deep understanding of technology innovation with experience of about 5 years’ experience
• Effective stakeholder engagement
• Strong skills in strategic thinking, problem solving, decision making
• Techno commercial acumen and experience in leading and closing impactful projects
• Natural curiosity, creative and critical thinker with learner mindset
• Demonstrable expertise in, and passion for, technology, innovation, and/ or business model analysis and assessment – professional experience in a technical role in the Energy, Mobility, is an upside
• Deep understanding of how technology or new business models unlock new opportunities
Product Technology Innovation Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.