Takeda Pharmaceutical New York NY United States
3 months ago
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager/Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology in our Cambridge, MA office.
• Oversees as well as executes all regulatory activities of multiple projects including one highly complex project in development and/or supports regulatory activities for assigned marketed product(s) of responsibility.
• Provides a regulatory strategic focus on non-clinical and clinical aspects of drug development and associated regulations.
• May serve as global regulatory lead (GRL) on the global project team (GPT) for individual project(s) of responsibility
• Collaborates with all Takeda regions to ensure a global regulatory strategy is created and executed upon for all projects within area of responsibility.
• May be primary FDA contact for projects of responsibility.
• Responsible for achieving submission of INDs, CTAs, briefing packages, responses, and other submissions. Major submissions (NDA/BLA/MAA) under oversight of manager.
• Accountable for ensuring all other regulatory submissions within the non-US “Americas” territories are submitted on schedule by local Takeda affiliates or development partners (eg, PRA or co-development partners) within project(s) of responsibility by ensuring the regulatory deliverables are provided as outlined in the global regulatory strategy.
• May develop/author or assist Global Regulatory Lead with development of global regulatory strategy.
• For the project(s) of responsibility, collaborates with EU and/or other regional counterparts in the authoring of global regulatory strategies and ensures critical deliverables to territories outside the US to ensure regional execution of the strategy as agreed within the global regulatory strategy
• Executes day-to-day activities for projects or delegates to staff with oversight.
• Identifies regulatory requirements and provides regulatory guidance, and expertise to global development team on the assigned project(s) of responsibility.
• Assists and attends FDA and other agency meetings.
• Identifies and notifies management of any resource gaps for project responsibility.
• Provides oversight to ensure regulatory compliance of marketed products.
• Present to senior management as requested.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• BSc Degree preferred. BA accepted.
• A minimum of 4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience. This is inclusive of 3 years of regulatory experience or combination of 4 years regulatory and/or related experience.
• Preferred experience in reviewing, authoring, or managing components of regulatory submissions.
• Working knowledge of drug development process and regulatory requirements.
• Understands and interprets scientific data as it relates to regulatory requirements and strategy for assigned projects.
• Demonstrates acceptable skills in oral and written communications, managing and adhering to timelines, negotiation skills, integrity and adaptability.
• Demonstrates acceptable skills with increasing independence in the area of regulatory strategy such as understanding broad concepts within regulatory affairs and implications across the organization and globally; proactively identifies regulatory issues; offers creative solutions and strategies, including risk mitigation strategies.
• Must work well with others and within global teams.
• Able to bring working teams together for common objectives.
• Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
• Requires approximately 10 % travel.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Manager/Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.