Idealseed Resources Sdn. Bhd.
Idealseed Resources Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
With over 600 employees operating from 13 offices in Asia across 14 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
A career in our Enterprise Solutions team offers a range of exciting opportunities. A typical career path sees ambitious recruiters develop their skills by building talent pools and selecting and shortlisting candidates for specific roles. This can evolve into alternative career paths where target-oriented consultants develop sales-based careers... managing new customers and new accounts.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing Enterprise Solutions family. If you are passionate about people, determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As a Recruitment Sourcing Partner, your responsibilities include:
• Source and attract the best talent in the market on behalf of our clients.
• Find and bring methodology to life using tools and technology to apply sourcing techniques that will identify target talent pools and passive candidates.
• Apply market insight, be the talent strategist, focus on recruiting the right candidate, in the right time and the right cost.
• Increase direct fill rates, reduce time to hire and maximise fees.
• Deliver an exceptional candidate experience that positively impacts both the client and Enterprise Solutions brands.
What you'll need to succeed
We welcome professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
• Proven experience of working in a target driven environment.
• Understanding of the talent attraction landscape.
• Fluency in direct candidate attraction techniques.
• Ideally experienced in working within a direct sourcing function.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships.
• Personal and professional interest in emerging technologies that underpin engagement, attraction, sourcing and talent pooling.
• A desire to maintain an up-to-date awareness of the competitor landscape and industry trends.
What you'll get in return
At Hays, you’ll never stand still because we harness your potential. We believe in promoting our people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless. As a Recruitment Sourcing Partner , you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be fast-tracked into people or business leadership. We have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Samantha Lim at +60376118600.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people.
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Recruitment Consultant – Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.