Brighten Business Consulting Sdn Bhd
Brighten Business Consulting Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3 months ago
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team.
Michael Page is a leading global professional recruitment consultancy firm. For 40 years our strategy for success has remained constant: organic growth centred on a team based culture, a meritocracy that champions profit share and promotion from within.
Our strategy is focused on delivering the highest level of professional service to our clients and candidates alike, always with an eye for the long term. With a world renowned and fully integrated business, highly trained and motivated consultants, 167 offices in 37 countries with a work hard play hard work environment. We are now seeking for ambitious talents to join our fast growing technical... disciplines.
You will be fully trained and supported by the most experienced senior management in the recruitment industry within Malaysia.
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together.
You will also act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience.
• Managing the entire recruitment process from business development, sourcing candidates to offer management stage and beyond
• Consulting with international clients on their business requirements in Malaysia
• Identifying new clients in a wide variety of industry sectors
• Delivering excellent bespoke client solutions
• Research - candidate sourcing via an industry leading, cloud based recruitment platform, job boards, Linked In, and other platforms available
• Career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels
• Engage in networking events
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field
• Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in a fast paced environment
• (ie: Business Development/Recruitment/Sales)
• First class interpersonal skills and ability to engage at all levels
• Entrepreneurial spirit with strong drive to succeed
• Grit and tenacity to overcome challenging situations
Michael Page is an award-winning employer for diversity and inclusion. We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive working environment where employees are genuinely proud to be themselves. We offer a highly competitive basic salary, uncapped personal and team-based bonuses and a meritocratic performance-based culture where career progression opportunities are limitless.
• Excellent basic salary
• Individual and team based incentives
• Performance based bonus - potential to earn between 6 to 12 months bonus
• Annual leave of 20 days, rising to 25 days as a Manager
• Dynamic, flexible work environment - experienced employee have remote access and ability to work from home
• Fast track into management opportunities - we have a 100% organically grown management team in Malaysia
• Industry leading training & development program
• Unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices across 37 countries
Importantly, we never forget the importance of giving back and health and well being. We empower our people and help change lives by creating an environment of high trust and high performance. It's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development, and providing career growth.
You'll also enjoy the opportunity to give back to the community that we serve. We provide annual volunteering days and support various local charities and giving back initiatives throughout the year.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Quincy Sun on +603 2302 4078
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Recruitment (Researcher/Consultant/HR executive/Hiring Manager) Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.