Worley Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
Overview / Responsibilities
Due to anticipated growth throughout 2023, Wood is currently inviting applications of Lead Process Engineers with experience in oil and gas engineering for our Engineering team in Abu Dhabi
Below are some key responsibilities and duties:
• Responsible for process design in preparation and review of specification, data sheets, process drawings such as PFDs / P&IDs / DPTDs / PSFS etc. and other process deliverables on a project. for process design in preparation and review of specification, data sheets and analysis of Process engineering requirements such as PFDs / P&IDs / DPTDs / PSFS etc. on a project
• Prepare and review the basis of design, undertake detailed calculations to develop the design and be responsible for the accuracy of these calculations
• Carry out process simulation using HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, PipeNet and Pipesim etc. and prepare heat and material balance
• Carryout equipment sizing, line sizing, pump hydraulics, safety relief... calculations and produce process calculation report
• Carryout dynamic simulation study, transient study, surge study, Minimum Metal Design Temperature (MDMT) study, etc.
• Carryout depressurization studies, flare load estimation and flare system design
• Ensuring that the design is carried out as per the industry standard practices and in conformance with the quality management system
• Participate in PHA, HAZOP and other safety reviews
• Be willing to mentor and engage in the training and development of junior engineers in the team.
• Identification of issues that impede project progress and reporting to Lead Engineer / Discipline heads
• Assimilating the evolution of new products and technology and updating oneself on the latest international standards in terms of engineering design practices and their applications
• Ability to make independent decisions in the planning, organizing, and coordinating to develop solutions to complex problems and assist Project and client team for decision making
• As Senior Discipline Engineer, when assigned on projects, responsible for managing the team of engineers and designers and delivering the engineering requirements of the project
• Support on tender or proposal, as per client standards, international codes, and project scope of work
• Assisting in the preparation of project proposals and pre - qualification documents in what relates to Process engineering design
Skills / Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry
• Proficient in Process Simulation software's such as HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer, PipeNet, Pipesim, OLGA etc.
• Work experience in FPSO projects
• Knowledge of engineering computer programs and general business software
• Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience and detailed knowledge of relevant international codes and standards
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Process Engineer I Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.