KBR Inc. United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we... understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Reporting to the Global Product Line Manager, the Global Process Engineer provides all aspects of engineering support to the Geozone operations teams. The main objective of this role is to ensure the delivery of consistent and superior process engineering, safety, quality, and technical support and effectiveness required to exceed expectations of our Clients, whilst maximizing operational efficiency and minimizing costs.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree or equivalent in Process/Chemical Engineering
• Process Engineering - minimum 5 years post graduate experience in a technical role within the oil & gas sector, preferably with a Testing/Production services supplier
• Proven core Process Engineering skills, including design experience
• Skilled in resolution of technical process design issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to respond to operational needs whilst achieving project and corporate objectives
• Display analytical and innovation skills to support management of new technology
• Awareness of project management fundimentals
• Awareness of Management of Change processes
• Risk Management - practical knowledge of risk management within an operational set-up, preferably with actual exposure/experience on an operational site
• Appropriate safety training and safety management system awareness
• Able to recognize risks and hazards
• Able to tender and manage contracts
• Able to recognize and prevent conflicts between activities in support of business priorities
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Strong leadership and management skills with an ability to balance and prioritize competing interests
• Proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
• Excellent influence and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to accurately assess, solve, implement, and communicate solutions to problems
• Proven focus on Client service and delivery with an extensive knowledge of oilfield process engineering, equipment, parts and services
• Ability to work in high pressure situations, balancing both Client and business expectations
• Extensive process engineering experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Technical Competency with production/testing operations and equipment
EXPERIENCE & EXPOSURES
• Typical process engineering support including, process design, process simulation, process review, process optimization, process safety etc.
• Design and run process simulations for well testing/production activities including noise, heat, vessel sizing, pipe sizing, back-pressure calculations etc.
• Acquiring and managing all software licenses required to perform the scope
• Support Geozones with HAZID/HAZOP studies
• Develop and review/verify design drawings such as PFD's, P&ID's, Lay-Out, Hazardous Area, etc.
• Identify and assess new technologies and systems to facilitate service delivery improvements
• Basic design of Well Test & Extended Well Testing systems, supporting with ITT's and commercial proposals
• Ensuring compliance with international oil and gas certification, standards, and codes
• Advising on optimizing process equipment design and standardization
• Support with developing and maintaining relevant technical work instructions, equipment data sheets, operational control plans etc
United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Lead Process Engineer - Concepts & Pre-FEED United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.