United Nations Development Programme
United Nations Development Programme Hamilton Bermuda
2 months ago
At KPMG our goal is to be the Clear Choice for our Clients, our People and our Community.
KPMG professionals are individuals who take deep, personal accountability for their work; have a passion for excellence; remain driven to achieve their full potential; and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional has a strong work ethic, thrives on challenges, and is dedicated to providing outstanding client services.
KPMG in Bermuda serves an international client base. The Advisory team can help businesses address the most complex challenges by drawing on resources and skills across its global network. We are looking for a Manager and Senior Manager to support us in maintaining our reputation as a leader in Advisory services both in Bermuda and globally.
Senior, Assistant Manager and Manager
KPMG Advisory is looking for a Manager and Senior Manager with experience and proven track... record in Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Valuations), including, but not limited to, experience in working on a diverse portfolio of engagements with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the following services:
• Financial modelling – project finance and cash flow modelling;
• Financial and commercial due diligence and business analysis;
• Sell-side and capital raising services;
• Business Valuation services; and
• Sector-specific research and quantitative analysis
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
• A Bachelor’s degree or above;
• A minimum of four (Manager), five (Senior Manager) years of experience in an advisory or public accounting business providing related services to a broad range of clients, but preferably clients in the financial service industry;
• An accounting or financial analysis qualification is essential to this role;
• Strong project management skills;
• Good presentation skills as the role requires ability to competently discuss related matters with clients;
• Solid business development skills and client relationship skills;
• First class written and oral communication skills with the ability to produce and review complex financial reports and proposals;
• Exceptional people skills with the ability to work well with staff of all levels, including the ability to coach and develop team members;
• Be a strong team player with a proven ability to work effectively with senior management;
• A self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task on a daily basis and maintain high levels of drive and resilience;
• A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required;
• A willingness and capacity to work overtime at short notice is essential as this is a highly demanding environment often with tight reporting deadlines; and
• Previous experience in the insurance and/or broader financial services sectors are beneficial but not essential for this role
Consultant (retainer) to support the activities of the Joint SDG... Hamilton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.