Nike Seoul Korea, South
3 months ago
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally... Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Business System Analyst who will support Nike Korea Operations and Logistics’ process and system. Ops & Logistics BSA will support Korea Icheon Customer Service Center business to flawlessly execute Distribution Center Operation and support key initiatives partnering with Nike Global/Geo/Territory teams and Technology professional service vendors. Ops & Logistics BSA will also work with 3rd Party Logistics operating digital fulfilment center to support end-to-end Korea Digital Commerce business.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will be the point person for Korea Customer Service Center (Main Distribution Center) Business team for any new business requirement discussion and consulting. You will report to Korea O&L Technology manager and closely work with APLA (Asia Pacific Latin America) Tech Node & Logistics Engineering team, APLA Tech Logistics TPM (Technology Product Management), APLA O&L (Operations & Logistics) CoE(Center of Excellence), and Nike Technology Professional Service vendors for O&L key initiatives.
• Support and execute monthly global WMS(warehouse management system) release activities
• Support key initiatives for business requirement analysis, test planning & preparation, test execution support, cutover planning support, Go-live & stabilization support
• Support On-going O&L projects: Korea customer service center capacity expansion project and new plant enablement for 3PL facility
• Global digital platform migration project: O&L capability enhancement for B2C business process and O2O global digital platform migration
• Support CSC Tech monthly KPI (key performance index) report publication and global key initiatives / projects if necessary
• Support multi node capability and Korea network strategy and work with O&L business team to improve CSC operational excellence
• Execute Tech. administrative works
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be the point person for Korea Customer Service Center Business team for any new business requirement discussion and consulting. You will report to Korea O&L Technology manager. You will work with APLA Tech Node & Logistics Engineering team, APLA Tech Logistics TPM, APLA O&L (Operations & Logistics) CoE(Center of Excellence), and Nike Technology Professional Service vendors for O&L key initiatives.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor’s degree in IT area is preferred
• 2-5 years’ working experience in IT field and Operations & Logistics part are preferred
• Knowledge and experience for IT project planning, execution and implementation is preferred
• WMS and application side awareness and experience are preferred
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills are mandatorily required
• Capability for outlook e-mail, MS office (Excel, Word, PPT etc.) is required
• Efficient and effective communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
• Strong time management skills and logical thinking
• Local/Domestic Hire Only
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability
Seoul South Korea
Korea - IT Business System Analyst - Order/Inventory/Fulfillment... Seoul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.