ROKO Labs Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia And Herzegovina
2 months ago
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for experienced freelance Android Developers to join the Gigster Talent Network. You will be expected to design and build advanced applications for the Android platform, leading the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems.
The Senior Android Developer position plays a critical role in the teams we form for important US clients such as IBM, US... Bank, Harley Davidson, Colgate, Dapper, and 500 others. In this role, you will own the entire Android experience - from technical leadership to UI/UX to integrating the latest technology with the backend components.
If you want to be part of a world-class network with access to cool projects, this is the place for you!
• Build a scalable and stable application architecture using modern patterns to deliver a first-class mobile product.
• Lead the design and development of innovative solutions to both technical and business problems.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Facilitating app deployments in the Google Play Store.
• Analyze and optimize code to improve overall app performance and stability.
• Follow automated testing best practices.
• Collaborate with the rest of the project members and the engagement manager to design and launch new features
• 8+ years of experience working in software engineering in a professional setting.
• 4+ years of experience in Android development.
• Strong and up-to-date grasp of Kotlin, Java, and the Android SDK
• Strong grasp of UI design patterns and passion for delightful user experiences.
• Experience with automated testing (unit testing, integration testing, UATs).
• Have published an app in the play store or have been a major contributor to open-source libraries related to Android.
• Experience working closely with designers and contributing to UI and UX decision-making processes.
• Familiarity with the MVVM or MVC architectural pattern.
• Proficient in current development tools (Git, etc.).
• Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives to enterprise clients and senior team members.
• Successful history of working as part of a remote team.
• Proven success in contributing in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Strong verbal and written communication, a high level of integrity, and a passion for collaboration.
• World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
• Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
• 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
• Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
• Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
• Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it's truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Jobs in Bosnia and Herzegovina Bosnia And Herzegovina
.NET Back-end Developer Bosnia and Herzegovina jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.