Mango Media Sdn Bhd
Mango Media Sdn Bhd Malaysia Malaysia
2 months ago
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Treasurer Transformation Lead to join our team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Successful candidate would be offered fixed term employment.
About The Job
Responsible to lead various Corporate Treasury Transformation missions (notably Treasury Management System deployment and upgrades). Support all other on-going Corporate Treasury Transformation projects and initiatives as well as to contribute to the effective functional maintenance of Treasury systems and processes... Plays an essential role to bring improvement, automation and change management to the Treasury and Finance community.
• Lead various Treasury Transformation missions (Treasury Management System deployment and upgrades). Responsible for data collection, functional analysis and specification, testing phases, implementation up to hyper care stage.
• Prepare SOP documents, user guides and conduct training sessions.
• Support on other Corporate Treasury Business Transformation initiatives and digitalization (Assistance to Head of Department/Ad Hoc matters).
• Involve in Functional maintenance (daily runs) of Treasury systems.
• Diffuse best practices and find opportunities for improvements.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in either Treasury, Consulting or Information Technology. Preferably with Energy related industry experience having an international set up.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
• Proactive self-starter and collaborative team player.
• Analytical skills and has an eye for improvement.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge on TMS (Treasury Management System) is preferred.
• Opportunity to travel
• Flexible working hours
• As a start, position is required for 1 year (Possible to renew the contract or convert to permanent employee depending on individual’s performance and department requirements)
Starting Date: Immediate
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
n LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates
Finance Treasurer Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.