Technip Energies Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
Accountant/Treasurer/Financial Analyst II
• Provides analytical support in order to deliver financial results.
• Works with internal workers and external vendors to resolve issues and provide ad-hoc financial analysis.
• Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks.
• Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting.
• Validate invoices, expenditures and change requests impacting budgets.
• Identifies and implements improvements to cost management processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
• Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
• Senior Financial Analyst might be performing basic financial decisions and financial analysis of high complexity.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support on Tax & Treasurers matters, such as Finance Plan, dividend proposals, liaising with AP Treasury Center on cash management matters, tax... regulations analysis and tax computations.
• Review project economics, provide guidance to Procurement and business-lines on vendors financial evaluation and contract languages.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
• Intermediate level on Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Treasurer Transformation Lead Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.