GetGO Jakarta Indonesia
2 months ago
About Our Client
Our client is a leading agribusiness company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry
• Responsible for planning and managing all engineering activities.
• Oversee all activities of the engineering staff within all disciplines.
• Meeting with all stakeholders that involved in the projects.
• Maintains positive relationship with the internal and external stakeholders in order to establish a consumer-focused culture.
• Determining and managing the technical requirements of a project.
• Setting targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff.
• Ensure all the design comply with the applicable standard and codes.
• Coordinate with related engineering consultants, ensuring the delivery of high quality within contract timescales
• Manage with the escalation of contract disputes to mitigate the impact and support on-time delivery.
The Successful Applicant
• Minimum 7... years project-based engineering management experience.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Process or Chemical Engineering graduate will be preferred
• Experienced in developing and implementing procedures and systems.
• Strong communicator, self-assured, able to work independently.
• Good knowledge of construction and erection work requirements.
• A thorough understanding of the project cycle, the ability to prioritise activities and to drive it to completion and to anticipate pinch points.
• Experienced in planning and executing project, construction and commissioning activities.
What's on Offer
• Attractive Remuneration Package
• Excellent Career Progression
Industrial Designer Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.