The Ultimate Care Group
The Ultimate Care Group New Zealand New Zealand
3 months ago
Registered Nurse Palliser House
The Ultimate Care Group is a privately owned Specialist Residential Aged Care Services Provider. We offer rest home, hospital, and dementia care to the elderly in 18 residential facilities throughout New Zealand.
We have opportunities available forPermanent Full TimeRegistered Nurses in our Palliser House Facility, in Greytown covering AM and PM shifts.
The staff we employ are professional, dedicated, motivated and passionate about caring for the elderly. Our specially designed dementia friendly gardens and interior features have been created to provide stimulation and help trigger the senses.
In this hugely rewarding role, you will:
• Experience a wide variety of clinical challenges
• Develop long term relationships with our Residents
• Get to interact with a diverse team consisting of Nursing staff, families and allied health professionals
• Receive a competitive hourly based on experience
• Assistance with relocation costs if required
• Visa... sponsorship for eligible workers
You will be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with prior experience in the delivery of care services, with 3-5 years experience. Being a Registered Nurse in our facilities is more than just a job. We focus on a Resident first care approach whilst working with this vulnerable part of our population. Our residents need your help in addition to your clinical care and support.
Join our team!We would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Registered Nurse New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.