1390, Roche Budapest Turkey
2 months ago
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions within Hungary (even after the pandemic situation).
Please note that this position requires relocation to Budapest.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Record to Report Department, often abbreviated as R2R department provides financial services for more than 130 affiliates in the EMEA region. Our main areas covered are: General Ledger Accounting, Management Accounting, Treasury and Accounts Receivable. The... department is constantly expanding since our main goal is to perform end-to-end accounting activities in the near future.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Turkish speaking Senior Financial Accountant you will perform day-to-day and closing activities according to predefined deadlines with full ownership of their tasks and in compliance with the Process Documentations of the respective business sub-process.
As a qualified expert, you:
• Calculate and issue AR manual invoices, daily bank posting
• Handle rejected and returned payments
• Clearing customer accounts, collect customer direct debit payments, contact with customers
• Allocate cash, credit management
• Clearing AR and bank suspense accounts
• Post and reconcile treasury transactions
• Reconcile and report intercompany balances
• Calculate, post and reconcile leased assets, fixed asset and CAPEX accounting activities
• Calculate and post taxes, GL journals and accruals
• Reconcile and clear B/S Accounts
• Define and calculate cost and revenue allocation in controlling
• Product closing in Material Management module of SAP
• Report for consolidation
• Reconcile between systems and modules
• Issue investigation and resolution from technical and accounting point of view in all above mentioned processes
• Handle incoming calls & emails from other Roche Affiliates
• Align with non-finance local departments as needed, e.g. logistics, HR, marketing, 3rd party as needed (e.g. distributor company)
• Prepare Audit documentation and participation in internal and external Audits
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
• University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting related discipline
• 2-4 years of experience in a relevant position
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Outstanding customer orientation and service focus
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude
• Proficiency in English and Turkish
In exchange we provide you with:
• Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
• Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
• We offer you a great opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus an opportunity to make your mark at Roche. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidate
Eager to have an impact? Your future starts here!
Explore more career opportunities in our truly global Roche Services and Solutions organisation. You can find more information here: https://services-solutions.roche.com/
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Budapest Hungary (+1 other)
Senior Financial Accountant - Turkish speaking Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.