Randstad Canada Montreal West Canada
3 months ago
Are you looking for a new administrative challenge? Are you interested in a career in the legal sector?
Are you looking to join an organization that fosters the personal development of individuals, within a team dynamic, and offers stimulating career opportunities?
Our client, a major legal firm, is looking to hire a Legal Assistant in Family Law for their downtown Montreal office.
• 33.75 hours / week (9am to 5pm);
• 3 weeks of vacation time;
• Health insurance ;
• RRSP ;
• 100% at work;
• Stable and human team in growth;
• Competitive salary scale according to experience (between 45k$ and 70k$/year);
• Drafting and transcription of texts and correspondence;
• Preparation of legal proceedings, contracts and other legal documents;
• Management of client files;
• Taking telephone calls;
• Preparation of agendas and follow-up of deadlines;
• All other related tasks.
• Litigation experience (big asset);
• Minimum of two years experience as... a legal assistant;
• Excellent oral and written skills in French and English (an asset)
• Proficiency in Word and Outlook;
• Great autonomy and flexibility;
• Initiative and ability to adapt;
Are you interested in this position? Please send your application by email to [email protected] and we will contact you shortly if your profile matches the criteria.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Human Forward !
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to [email protected] to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process
Montreal West QC
Legal assistant Montreal West jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.