Personnel Alter Ego
Personnel Alter Ego Montreal Canada
3 months ago
Are you driven by the field of litigation? Do you want to be part of a major firm that is recognizes for listening to its employees, and offers them the support they need to develop their and reach their full potential? As a litigation legal assistant, join this great company that knows that its employees are at the heart of its success and reside in defining its future.
By joining this team, you will have the chance to work closely with an authentic team that stands out for its expertise, excellence, creativity and generosity.
Your Duties Will Include
• Plan and organize the work of lawyers according to deadlines;
• Draft, transcribe, translate and modify letters, agreements, contracts, procedures or other dictated or handwritten documents;
• Manage correspondence and the agenda of lawyers as well as organize travel and meetings;
• Follow up on ongoing cases and gather relevant information from clients, the Court and opposing parties;
• Prepare documents relating to invoicing... payments, time entry and follow up on receivables;
• Perform other related duties.
• Degree in secretarial studies, preferably in law;
• Minimum experience of 3 years in litigation;
• Very good level of bilingualism both orally and in writing (French/English);
• Be able to communicate easily with customers and have a great attention to detail;
• Ability to follow directions with little supervision and initiative.
This position offers you flexibility and very competitive benefits, including group insurance available upon hiring, a group RRSP with employer participation and corporate discounts, to name a few! There is also a possibility of partial teleworking.
Contact us to learn more about this opportunity!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada
Legal Assistant in Litigation Montreal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.