Lead Health Guam Guam
3 months ago
Lead Health is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Dededo, Guam.
Job Description & Requirements
• Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
• Discipline: RN
• Start Date: 04/17/2023
• Duration: 13 weeks
• 36 hours per week
• Shift: 12 hours, nights
• Employment Type: Travel
We need a Critical Care - ICU Travel RN to make a positive impact on patient care!
There are Travel Nurses and then there are Travel Lead-ers! Lead Healthstaff is here to help you lead the charge forward in your healthcare career. Your needs, your preferences, and your desires matter above all else as we curate the perfect assignment options for you. Escape hospital politics for a high-paying and flexible lifestyle with low stress and full benefits.
Join the Traveler Tribe today!
Travel Nurse, Traveler, Contract Nurse - whatever you like to be called, Lead has the perfect position for you! We are looking for a Critical Care - ICU Registered Nurse (RN) for our client in... Dededo, Guam. They need a Travel RN to work 12hr Nights, 36hrs per week. The position starts on 04/17/2023 and lasts for 13 weeks.
• *You’ve seen the high pay and flexibility, now here are the exceptional benefits! **
• Weekly Pay
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Free Professional Liability Insurance
• Pre-Tax Per Diem Allowance
• Travel, Licensure, and Certification Reimbursements
• Loyalty and Referral Rewards
• Please note the robots help maintain our job postings by talking with other robots. As you might expect, the robots aren`t the best communicators, and at times they make errors. That said, we teach them new things everyday, and are consistently proud of their progress!
Lead Healthstaff Job ID #143629. Posted job title: RN - Critical Care - ICU
About Lead Health
Lead Health is one of 2021’s fastest growing staffing companies offering assignments all across the U.S. while maintaining an average NPS score of 87. With Lead, you will get the high-paying, flexible lifestyle that you want, but your experience with us will also go beyond that. We pay our clinicians well, we strategically partner to give our clinicians access to the best resources, and we strive for a balance of radical generosity and everyday kindness. We are fighting to raise the bar in staffing across the board. We will consultatively point out red flags and not strong-arm decisions, since we despise coercion and simply because we care. There are many pretty ways to dress that up, but in its essence, we just really like you guys and want to help.
• Weekly pay
• Holiday Pay
• Guaranteed Hours
• Continuing Education
• Sick pay
• Wellness and fitness programs
• Referral bonus
• Employee assistance programs
• Medical benefits
• Dental benefits
• Vision benefits
Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $2,099 per week Guam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.