VCA Animal Hospitals
VCA Animal Hospitals Marietta GA Georgia
3 months ago
VCA Terrell Mill Animal Hospital in Marietta, Georgia is seeking a highly experienced Veterinarian to lead our well-established, AAHA-accredited, 5-doctor practice as Medical Director .
We are a diverse team that has a passion for our field. We strive for outstanding patient care, and our team focuses on quality medicine over quantity medicine...
Our well-equipped facility features Digital Radiology, Ultrasound, Cold Laser, and so much more. We are a full-service GP practice; we also offer Acupuncture.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you'll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
Marietta is located just northwest of Atlanta, Georgia. Marietta is perhaps best known as a destination for a charming turn-of-the-century square, quaint shops, beautiful parks, celebrated theaters, and unbelievable museums. The Braves Stadium is a few miles down the road, with great restaurants, shopping malls, and trails, all within a few miles from our location.
Hospital Website: VCA Terrell Mill Animal Hospital
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
• Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
• 401k retirement savings plan with company match
• Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
• Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
• Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
• WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
• VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
• Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
• Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
• 100% paid professional liability coverage
• 100% paid life insurance
• 100% paid short-term disability insurance
• Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com
Marietta GA USA
Medical Director - Marietta, Georgia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.