Labour Source Canada Canada
2 months ago
Hiring Service Technicians with hydraulic and pneumatic experience for a permanent full time opportunity in the GTA. Competitive wages with additional benefits, apply with resume.
Position: Automotive Service Technician
Located in the GTA and servicing Ontario for over 74 years our client is a well-established company specializes in automotive services. They offer installation, removal and maintenance services of hoists, lifts, and compressors for name brands such as Rotary, Snap-On, Wheeltronic, Hoffmann and more.
• Perform installation and machine maintenance including diagnosis, repairs, troubleshooting at customer sites.
• Support service calls to customer sites to correct problems involving company products, diagnoses and corrects problems, and performs related duties to customer satisfaction.
• Diagnose problems and come up with creative solutions to more chronic and complex issues.
• Maintains daily communications with customers ensuring... resolution and proper follow-up with complex issues in a timely manner.
• Keeps up to date with administrative responsibilities such as customer service logs and internal service records.
• Assists with mentoring less experienced Service Technicians developing their skill/knowledge through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
Skills And Knowledge
• Must have previous hydraulic and pneumatic experience for at least 2 years
• Experience in repairing Hoists and Compressors
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
• Licensed Millwright or Journeyman preferred
• Position requires travel
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in your field of expertise
• Company vehicle or equivalent
Follow us on Twitter: @LabourSource
Like us on Facebook: Labour Source
Automotive Service Technician Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.