ING Bucharest Romania
3 months ago
Discover ING Hubs Romania
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca.
With the help of over 1600 engineers, risk, and operations professionals, we offer 130 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1300 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration, Core Banking, and Global Products.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for... like-minded people.
• work with our agile teams to ensure smooth operation of backend applications;
• maintenance and further development of internal and external applications based on Windows and Linux stack;
• migration of applications and pipelines into a cloud environment;
• automation of processes and optimization of deployment pipelines;
• supporting the environment setup and coordinating releases and deployments;
• implementing and monitoring solutions regarding availability, performance and security;
• responsibility for the 7x24 h availability of systems and perform service management to keep SLAs;
• compliance with IT governance requirements and operational standards for business continuity, security, or auditing;
• advising the development teams on operational requirements such as observability, resilience, scalability and maintainability;
• coordination of topics with internal and external stakeholders (departments, service providers, ing-group).
What you bring to the team
• have successfully completed an informatics degree, an apprenticeship in computer science or equivalent experience;
• have professional experience in the development, administration or operation of business software;
• profound knowledge in application management and scripting for Windows and Linux based applications;
• have knowledge in continuous delivery, IT security, configuration, API and service management according to ITIL as well as application monitoring;
• have experience in the DevOps environment, with e.g. Openshift, Azure DevOps, ELK/Elastic Stack, Application Server and databases (Oracle) etc;
• are familiar with several of the following tools/products: Azure DevOps, Confluence, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, UC4/Automic, Openssl, Keytool;
• bring an agile mindset, curiosity and problem-solving skills;
• speak fluent German and English;
• ideally have experience working in financial institutes or financial service providers.
What’s in it for you:
• Annual Performance Bonus up to two salaries
• Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
• Flextime – our own way of working
• Monthly budget on Benefit platform
• Growth opportunities
• Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
• Internal mobility is encouraged
• Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
• Upskilling/ reskilling programs
• Learning & Development opportunities
• Annual training & certifications budget
• Pluralsight & e-learning platforms
• CSR activities: tree planting, coding lessons for teenagers etc
DevOps Engineer - Banking & Payments Domain @ ING Hubs Ro Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.