NATEK Sofia Bulgaria
3 months ago
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The development center of SAP in Bulgaria is technology-focused and plays a key role in the defining and developing of the SAP Business Technology Platform. With its more than 1350 professionals, SAP Labs Bulgaria also has strong contributions towards life-cycle management, user interface & user experience across the broader portfolio of SAP products. For its 22-year history, the company has established itself as a preferred employer in... the IT sector in Bulgaria.
SAP is a recognized leader in the cloud space with its Business Technology Platform (BTP) running solutions for the largest companies across the world. The Cloud Foundry environment within BTP enables customers to develop new business applications and services, supporting multiple runtimes, programming languages, libraries, and services.
Application developers can use a multitude of buildpacks, including community innovations for Java, Node.js and Python to leverage the technology which suits their scenario and their existing skillset best.
The buildpacks provide framework and runtime support for applications. They typically examine application’s source code and configuration to determine what dependencies to download and how to configure the application to communicate with bound services. When an application is pushed, Cloud Foundry automatically detects an appropriate buildpack for it and uses the buildpack to compile or prepare the application for launch.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our SAP S/4HANA team for Product Compliance in Sofia and develop new product features in SAP Fiori, SAP UI5, and the ABAP programming language. The Product Compliance solutions we develop support companies in helping the world run better by operating with cleaner and more sustainable products.
What you`ll do:
As a Software Developer, you will:
• Participate in all phases of software development and delivery: from research and prototyping, design and architecture, through implementation and testing.
• Learn and work with SAP development tools and technologies, like SAP Fiori and SAP UI5 frameworks, ABAP programming language, Core Data Services (CDS), public APIs, in-memory computing, and others.
• Adhere to the industry’s best practices and the team’s high standards for code quality.
• Build good knowledge and understanding of development processes and product standards.
• Work as part of a scrum development team, closely together with others and bring forward ideas to ensure product success.
• Constantly improve your agile software engineering skills and contribute to the team and product success.
What you bring:
• Basic knowledge in software development:
• Knowledge in OOP, data structures, algorithms. Experience with ABAP Development will be considered an advantage.
• Understanding of software architecture principles, modern cloud architectures and design of large software systems.
• Knowledge of databases, relational databases design, and SQL.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills in relations with teammates, partners, and external stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and efficient team player with ability to learn and adapt quickly.
• Curious and eager to dive in new technologies, concepts, and tools.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or academy training.
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
Meet your team:
We're a diverse and closely collaborating team working on developing features for leading clients in different industries. We exchange ideas and best practices to maximize the outcome for our clients. We value different perspectives, teamwork, and trust. We believe in the power and expertise of each colleague in the team to keep our products successful and relevant for our customers.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 360105 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
PHP Software Developer Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.