Yettel.Bulgaria Sofia Bulgaria
3 months ago
LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a leading customer engagement company, creating digital experiences powered by Curiously Human AI. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
We seek a motivated and collaborative, full-stack developer with a natural passion for creatively solving customer pain points by building innovative... solutions.
• Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team to develop both prototypes and production-grade applications.
• Use several object-oriented and functional language techniques to build APIs and business logic.
• Design solutions that scale - compute, storage, networking - cost-effectively while protecting customer data.
• Use public cloud technologies, databases - NoSQL DB's.
• Identify and eliminate performance and scale issues affecting both front and back end.
• BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years of backend development
• 3+ years of experience building REST-based APIs with Java or Node.JS
• 1+ years of experience deploying Node.js solutions into the production environment
• Experience with Java 8+, CI/CD
• Spring framework, Kafka or other messaging brokers, Node.JS, Git - advantage
• Health: medical, dental, and vision
• Time away: 28 vacation days
• Development: Native AI learning
• Additional: Food Vouchers, monthly phone and internet allowance.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging At LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection
Junior Software Developer (2 years temporary contract) Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.