EUROPEAN DYNAMICS Luxembourg Luxembourg
2 months ago
We currently have a vacancy for a ICT Security Manager fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Luxembourg. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
• Create/update IT security plans for the entire service portfolio;
• Lead and perform the underlining risk assessment activities using IT Security Risk Management (ITSRM) methodology;
• Maintain and report on the overall status and risk profile;
• Handle requests received through the ticketing system and via other customer touch points;
• Participate in workshops and meetings with external stakeholders;
• Ensure the security and the proper functioning of the process.
• University degree in IT or relevant discipline , combined with at least 13 years... of relevant working experience in IT;
• Good knowledge of IT security standards, through relevant training or certification;
• Knowledge and expertise of IT Security Risk Management, through relevant training or certification;
• Experience with gathering business security requirements and translating them into security;
• Strong capacity in preparing and writing feasibility studies;
• CISSP or CISM training or certification, ISO 27005 Risk Management, EBIOS, CRIC or similar methodologies would be a strong advantage;
• Knowledge of PRINCE2, PMBOK or PM2, ITIL through relevant training or certification would be an asset;
• Knowledge of NIST, ISACA, ISO standard, methodologies and best practices would be an asset;
• Excellent command of the English language.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (11007/06/22).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (ED) (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings
ICT Security Manager Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.