M&G plc Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role.
You will be contributing to the entity’s adherence to the referring Luxembourg IT related regulations and Group policies, ensuring that the business complies with its regulatory and reporting responsibilities and acts accordingly.
Further tasks include the ongoing IT support... and oversight for the M&G entities based in Luxembourg and for the European branches and subsidiary, and working closely together with the Group Technology departments.
This is a key role within the governance framework. The role holder will therefore need to be flexible and proactive and contributing to define, establish and evolve the necessary policies, procedures, processes and reporting framework.
Day to day management/tasks
Conducting a range of activities including:
• Ensuring the adherence to the local IT regulatory landscape, including:
• IT Outsourcing & Cloud Computing, including the assessment of the applicability of CSSF 22/806
• Fraud & Incident management as defined by CSSF 11/504
• Main IT requirements as defined by CSSF 18/698
• Technical and security aspects of CSSF 21/769
• Ensure European compliance with data privacy rules, including EU GDPR.
• Best practice principles from ICT & Security Risk Management as per 20/750
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
• Worked in an IT Specialist and/or IT Management role (minimum of 5 years of experience including in a similar role)
• Demonstrates professional knowledge of the Luxembourg IT, Cloud Services, IT Risk and IT outsourcing responsibilities (according to Circulars 11/504, 17/654 (22/806), 18/698, 21/769, 20/750)
• Very experienced in developing and documenting policies, procedures and in compiling reports
• Very good knowledge of IT helpdesk services,
• Experience of dealing with IT outsourcing arrangements and Cloud Services administration
• Good knowledge of protection against cyber crime activity
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to conceptualise complex issues
• Ability to manage and deliver change
• Ability to build & maintain a strong relationship network within the M&G Luxembourg entities and with peers in M&G Group Technology
• Ability to proactively identify & drive through improvements
• Team player, supportive with collegiate approach
• Be proactive, decisive, demonstrate well considered judgements and anticipate emerging risks
• Solution oriented
• Attention to detail
• Client Service attitude
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks
IT Risk and Security Specialist Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.