Stott and May
Stott and May Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
Do you have cybersecurity consulting experience, and are you seeking a new job in Luxembourg? If so, we want to hear from you! Stott and May are helping a cybersecurity firm find a full-time Cyber Security Consultant, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a dedicated Cyber Security Consultant, you will assist clients in developing cybersecurity strategies and multi-year implementation and remediation programs based on business priorities and risks. You will also advise clients in defining security governance and target operating model positioning within the organisation. In addition, you'll assess and architect or implement ISMS based on industry standards.
In your first few weeks in this Cyber Security Consultant role, you can expect to:
· Help clients to address the underlying security challenges raised by the digital transformation journey
· Advise clients in understanding the overall business case and effective use of security technologies by... identifying constraints, risks and integration points
· Assist clients in selecting and designing specific security architectures and technologies
· Contribute to the creation of new cyber-related services and the development of existing services
To apply for this cybersecurity role, you will need 3-6 years of cybersecurity experience within corporate organisations. You will also require the following:
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing good client relationships
· Experience delivering client engagements
· Ability to understand and assess cybersecurity from a technical and business perspective
· Good cybersecurity skills, ideally in Security Governance and Management, Identity and Access Management, Cyber Threat Management, Network and Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Secure System Development Life Cycle, etc.
· Significant knowledge of Information Security standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Controls, etc.
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please get in touch with the Stott and May team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Cyber Security Consultant position in Luxembourg. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional aspirations.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions
Cyber Security Specialist Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.