EY Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
We are currently looking for a talented and dynamic young graduate with a strong interest in the domain of IT risk and Information security :
• To proactively work with national and international clients to deliver high-quality advice and assurance on management and/or technical challenges in the domain of cybersecurity... and IT risk
• To identify, analyze and transform Cybersecurity and IT risk-related issues into practical solutions, in view of the client’s business agenda
• To organize and execute client meetings, interviews and workshops
• To assess people, processes and/or technology, based on industry leading practices and our own methodology suite
• To communicate relevant Cybersecurity and IT risk issues and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
• To team up with local and global specialist teams throughout different industries and sectors
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
• You have Master’s Degree in computer sciences or related fields
• You have a particular interest or relevant experience in cybersecurity governance and risk management (or relevant experience in IT), or in the assessment or implementation of cybersecurity (e.g. networking, operating systems, databases, vulnerability assessments);
• You are able to communicate effectively with both IT and business people about cybersecurity matters;
• Possession of relevant qualifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP and/or CISA, as well as involvement in industry related organizations (e.g. ISACA, L-SEC, ISF… ) are a plus;
• You have knowledge of and experience with relevant industry security standards and frameworks, such as ISO 2700x, ISF, NIST, WebTrust, OWASP, COBIT, GDPR/GAPP;
• You have excellent communication skills in English, and are fluent in French;
• You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
• You have an analytical mindset, strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment
What’s in it for you
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
• A first HR call
• A call with the business
Cyber Security Junior Consultant Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.